Our lawyers have considerable experience in the procedures to restoring the solvency of the debtor and bankruptcy on the stage of pre-trial settlement and in the course of judicial proceedings.
Our company provides full range of services on all key aspects of bankruptcy proceedings, such as the initiation of bankruptcy proceedings, the statement of claims, participation in the committee of creditors, the disposal of assets, reorganization, liquidation of the company. The Law Firm “Kravets and Partners” provides legal and consulting support of enterprises’ bankruptcy at all stages (disposal of property, reorganization, liquidation) and provides the following services:
• Services of court-appointed trustees;
• Legal analysis of the claims of creditors in the bankruptcy case;
• Maintenance procedures, auditing, financial analysis and valuation of assets and business enterprises;
• Developing a plan for reorganization in bankruptcy to the debtor’s financial rehabilitation;
• Restructuring of the debtor’s assets;
• Organizational and legal support of the procedure of the debtor’s assets disposition (auctions, tenders, direct sales, writing off, etc.);
• Representation in the courts on bankruptcy matters;
• Identification and work with creditors and debtors of the debtor;
• Drafting of settlement agreements and much more.